"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

PAY IT FORWARD SWAP.....







Some weeks ago, I had read CATHY's blog, about her "pay it forward swap"..... She said she would send a quilty surprise to the first five persons, asking for it. In return, you promise to do the same to five other persons..... I like this philosophy of giving, so I put my name on her list...

Today I received Cathy's envelope with a cute Dear Jane hearts block to hang in the Christmas tree (plus a lovely piece of fabric, as a Christmas present, and a beautiful card, with a princess design made by her daughter..... This is soooo kind ! THANK YOU, CATHY ! (I'll post a photo, as soon as my son brings back the camera...)

Now it's my turn to keep my promise, and make 5 other people happy :

the first five friends among you to put their name on my list, will get a surprise gift from me ! Come on, I'd like to make you happy ! The only thing you'll have to do is make five other people happy !




4 comments:

  1. Pick me, pick me! LOL I'm interested, Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great thing. You are such a giving person. Oh, Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry to be late with the warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting your blog for the first time! What a neat Pat it Forward idea! If you do not have your 5 add me to the list and I will do the same thing on my blog!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pay it forward!(misspelled it in the prior post) I really need to go to bed! Sleep would be something nice. May even help my spelling!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !