"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

NADINE IN WONDERLAND......


Henri the postman was very excited to show me a big envelope from Australia. I guessed it was from CYNTHIA (Aussie quilter) . Short story : one or two waaks ago, I had seen a publicity in one of my Australian P&Q magazine, about a cute stitchery quilt. Unfortunately, there was no e-mail address, not web nr., only a telephone nr. Frustration.... Then I asked Cynthia if she could eventually contact them, order the pattern and send it to me (refunded, of course), but that was quite a lot to do ! Well, not only did Cynthia all that for me, but she said it was a Christmas present ! Isn't that friendly and generous ? So, again dear CYNTHIA, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart !

The second photo concerns another web quilting friend, NANCY. We are part of the same "Primfolkapplique" group. A while ago, someone in that group told about "sAMPLER MAGAZINE". I explained that we can't get this in our Belgian libraries, and she gently offered to send some of them to me. THANK YOU, NANCY !

I 'm not sure I deserved all this, but it was for sure a very, very good day !




3 comments:

  1. aren't quilty friends the best? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More goodies! Wahoo! Cute pattern from Cynthia - she's such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked the pattern Nadine. Hope you enjoy making it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !