"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

FRUSTRATION IN BLOGLAND....

No photo loading tonight >>>>> just a frustration :

I was making my "night tour" on my friends' blogs and couldn't leave any comment..... What was felt as dialogue and communication, is now becoming monologue.... Too bad !

so,

Hanne : the photo you posted is beautiful: so sweet and warm ! The Christmas stitchery is so cute in red (not to speak about such a nice quilty mug !)

Cynthia : these little stars are going to be a big tempation ! (especially, as I've got that magazine/pattern ). I really must "brake with both feet" for not starting them.... But I'll be reasonable (me??????) and wait until I can do them with 30's fabrics (so cute) that I'll order (some day) through the Web (can't find them here in Belgium).....

Judy L. : my best wishes for your new installation. Beautiful house ! I understand your contentment.... I also visited your menus list : my, oh my ! You ARE very organized ! What a good idea to share this with us ! Thanks, Judy !

Darlene, Jeanne, and many others : I just joined the "frustrated bloggers" club ! To think that I still haven't switched to Beta !......

Finn, Patti : your posts are so nice ! Thanks for sharing, thanks for the inspiration....

To the many other friends that I like (need) to visit every day : I'm so sorry, but you know that I read you with pleasure.......


Isn't there a way of sharing this problem with Blogger ? Can't they do anything to solve that ?..........

Please, feel free to leave a comment ! (LOL)

7 comments:

  1. I guess you can still comment on mine because I've not yet managed to switch to Beta. I keep getting the invite and then they say I can't switch - just like Jeanne. All I can figure out is that because of the number of pictures we post our blogs are "too large" to move - even though their definition of large is 2000-3000 posts and I have only between 230 and 240.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your frustrations - I have been lucky with Blogger, I guess. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadine,
    Have just switched to Beta today, & have been getting some posts allowed!
    Have still been reading you! & enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that there is a lot of frustrated bloggers out there now. I have been lucky so far.

    and


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADINE !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds to me as if you are just about to be asked to switch. I haven't had any problems with Beta so far. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the switch, and have been able to post comments. Otherwise, I was able to comment only if the bloggist hadn't switched to beta, and if they hadn't, only if they allowed anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't comment either so made the switch last night... it took me awhile to figure out that my "User Name" was no longer the user name I always used, but rather my e-mail address - so just know that when you make the switch - it might save you some further frustration.

    Cheers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !