"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, November 2, 2006

A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD "A LA BONNIE"


A few days ago, I told you about this project that I wanted to try.... Bingo !

I like it very, very much and the process went easy like a breeze. Thanks, Bonnie (Hunter) !

The photo was not easy to take, as the weather is very windy today, but I think you can get a good idea of the result....

Now, enough with the sewing machine and back to my hand piecing and quilting

Then we'll go fabric shopping on Saturday, with my daughter Laura ("Africa"!).

GRATITUDES

***************

A warm and cosy home

Nice and healthy children

Kind friends

Good books

8 comments:

  1. I love your Trip around the world Nadine. What a great job of picking colors...they are just perfect! Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have a reason to buy fabric. An African quilt would be fun to make. When do you have to have it made by? Hopefully her birthday is next summer!

    The TOTW looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine, your trip around the world quilt is wonderful. now you need to continue your trip and come visit me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadine, it's beautiful. You did that quickly! What is the final size? Have fun fabric shopping this weekend with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nadine - it is wonderful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had known about Bonnie's method of TATW years ago! Isn't she great? :c) Your TATW truned out great! I LOVE your colors, they go together so nicely...and that cheddar boarder I know Bonnie Hunter will love too! Be sure and sent her a photo as she likes to add them to her pages. ~Bonnie in TX

    ReplyDelete
  7. your quilt is just lovely. I still haven't made a TATW quilt. I must put it on my "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !