"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, November 5, 2006

LAURA....



Now that you can figure out what her quilt could be, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce you to Laura, my youngest daughter. She's 18, student in her last year's college, and intends to go to the university, by next year, to study journalism....

I'll try to post soon some pictures of my other children, Sandrina, Pierre and Oliver. (not to forget my grandson, Andrea !).....

10 comments:

  1. Laura is lovely - thank you for sharing a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura is a lovely girl with such a nice smile. I especially like the photo where she is surrounded by leaves. I think the Africa quilt is going to look stunning when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter Laura is the cutest thing! What a beautiful smile, and those eyes are so sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compliments, Laura is a delicious girl, really:))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful young woman! Great head on her shoulders too, it sounds! She will set the world afire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is beautiful! and that smile of hers just lights up her face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is beautiful and the fabrics she chose for her quilt are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautifull daughter !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !