"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I GIVE UP ! ! !


I tried, and tried, really......but blogger is against me : I would love to use my sidebar with lovely "things" I see by my friend's blogs (eg. YOU) (counters, clocks, calendars, list of other blogs, project list, etc....). But there's no use : each time I try, I fail.....
I've read blogger's help very carefully, tried to copy and paste the html codes, NOTHING HAPPENS ! This is so frustrating.....

Moreover : I've got the same problem with my profile, where I'd like to put a photo of myself, me, moi, in person.......Guess what ? Blogger remains completely indifferent to my image (even though I'm smiling on the picture...)
(well to tell you the truth, Blogger is not the only one - when I'm in front of the mirror, I sometimes refuse my profile, too...) LOL

So, I GIVE UP ! Would any friend try to help me ? I would be grateful !


GRATITUDES
***************
* Friends.
* Being able to laugh of myself.
* Belgian chocolate.
* Belgian cooking.
* Italian hubby.

5 comments:

  1. your picture made me smile. Wish I could help but blogger and I aren't great friends either, and in terms of html coding, that's what my DS is for! :-) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get a picture of yourself in the profile you have to choose a photo already placed in your blog. Go to edit html and copy the "link" there and then insert it in the place for photos in the profile. Please email me if this not work. I can perhaps also help you a bit with getting your goals on the side aso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading your blog and have tried to right click on your sidebar so that i can click on "view source" and see what you have done but it's not working. By the way your "list of visitors"
    is at the top of your blog instead at your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just switched to Beta Blogger this morning - I think working with the sidebar is much easier in it. If you make the switch, I can answer some questions for you based on my limited experience with it. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help you either - blogger and I are not friends! That's why I have a "plain jane" blog. :-(
    I'm sorry I can't help you. Have fun with your attempts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !