"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, November 12, 2006

THE "LIGHT" COMES FROM NORWAY !

Blessed are our helpful blog friends ! The solution came from May Britt (Abyquilt), who helped me so nicely......thanks, May Britt !
Thanks, also, to all of you who couldn't help, but encouraged me......

Now, I think that my blog will be quite updated in the coming days.

By the way, Blogger keeps sending me msgs, telling that "my new blogger" is ready. Some changes again ????? Oh, noooooo !....

GRATITUDE

**************

Blogger friends, always ready to give a helping hand.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks wonderful - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having the exact same troubles, now I will have to find a smily photo of me... or just a quilt pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture on your profile, Nadine!!! So cool to have a face to recongnize with your blog and your comments. Blogging friends are the best, aren't they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Online friends are just great. I need to look at putting a visitor counter that tracks countries on mine too - that's such fun, interesting information to have!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !