"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SPANISH MEDITATION...


This photo is a painting made by a local Spanish artist. It is very simple, very pure, and it made me dream as soon as I saw it. The doors seem to tell me "come on, open your mind, wash your brain with vivid air, lay on the sand and rest, listen to the sea and close your eyes..."

Some years ago, the village organized a local " academy" , where women of all ages can express themselves through painting, music, quilting, writing, .... and there is a special exhibition each year in August.

To be continued...
(I'll post some pics every day).


GRATITUDES
***************

- A wonderful vacation.

- A safe and joyful return (there is no place like home).

- A clear mind and clear resolutions (thanks to Sarah BB).

- Meeting the busy bees tomorrow for quilting.

- This blog and you, my quilting friends !

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home from your vacation, Nadine. Hope to see more beautiful pictures like you showed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughed at your picture... Amazing how different people see such different things. I immediately thought of a doorway discribed in a Stephen King novel (one of the drawing of three series)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see exactly what you are describing. What peace......
    Welcome home, hope the whole vacation was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !