"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, August 31, 2006

HEXAGONS TOTE BAG - PROGRESS...




Remember my July bag project ?

Well, I assembled the tiny hexagons while on vacation.
This is (approx.) how it will look like...
To think that I draped it around a big CASSEROLE (!!!) to make the photo... I can't stop laughing since then, but it's good to laugh !

Now, I still have to :
quilt the whole,
close the circle (like a cylinder),
attach the two handles (I intend to buy woodden ones)
and.... tadaaaaaaa !




GRATITUDES
**************

- My eldest daughter, Sandrine, is 29 today. She's healthy and happy.

- An old friend's visit, a big coffee pot, confidences.

- Preparing my school bag for a new year. A good job.

- No rain today !

- A big laugh in the kitchen, while making photos. (DH :"Darling, do you really intend to photograph a casserole ???!!!???")

8 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to see your purse progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a gorgeous bag! I might have to try those hexagons one of these days.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standing up pretty good around that dish, Nadine and looking mighty pretty while doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a really pretty bag. Maybe you can use it to cover casseroles also?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowo your bag is so so beautiful. I will start with it right now ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is coming along so fast! It looks great! And my husband is used to me jumping up for the camera - oh wait - I need to take a photo for my BLOG! LOL!

    Cheers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is my first visit here. I'm looking forward to seeing the final bag. The base fabric is a great choice against those beautiful hexagons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !