"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, July 10, 2006

YOOOOOHOOOOO !!!

Remember my "TO-DO" list ?

Well, step one is DONE :
I had 13 square-in-a-square siggies pending. I made them this afternoon (+ 12 extra ones, in order to be ready) and posted them all around the world ! Yeaaah!

This seems nothing, but I have such an acomplishment feeling that I promise myself to finish that "to-do" list, step by step... that's a deal !

I have some nice photo's to show...(made with my new digital camera) but still have to learn how to load them on the computer (help!!!). I think I'll call my son to give me a hand...

I visited some nice blogs today and I'm learning sooo much :

Jeanne's (Spiral) (as every day - my favorite one)
Finn's (Pieces of my scrapbag) (so many wonderful scrap quilts, just as I like !)
Patty's (Hardenbrook girl) (I LOVE her quilts too !)
Lucy's (Quilting with the Past) (FULL of ideas !)

Sorry for the others, but I'm only beginning to get time enough (school vacations) Don't worry, I'm coming my friends !

I also registered in "Stash Quilts", but am awaiting their green light (accepted but lack of place for the moment (??) )


GRATITUDES
**************

This blog and the way it brings me in the quilt world

No alarm clock in the morning, no rush (holidays !)

Preparing our 5 weeks trip to Spain

Comfortable summmer clothes

A new herbs shower gel (delightful !)

4 comments:

  1. I envy your holiday...5 weeks to Spain! I've never been out of the USA. :-) I'd love to see a photo of your Siggie top! You'll have to have your son show you how to post your photos..have fun with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to seeing some pics and getting to know you better.... With my digital camera (I got it not long ago) I simply pluged it into the computer using the cord they gave me and the computer automatically recognized it and offered to move the pictures. I'm running Windows Xp so it may different, but it was easy, so don't fret you'll get it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !