"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, July 27, 2006

LEAVING FOR VACATION...

I'll be away for one month : going to Spain for the summer holidays...

I'll be thinking of you . Reading my quilting friends blogs is now part of my daily life and I'm learning so much ...
Thanks for your kind messages. I'll be back !

Some highlights :

Jeanne, I've taken a box of yoyo's with me ! I'll miss your daily thoughts...

Lucy, I received Gayle Bong's book "Save the scraps" and I'll read it carefully !

Patty, your scrap quilts are haunting my mind : I HAVE TO make one !

All the others : I'll miss you, as well....

However, don't think I'm too sad..... On the contrary, I feel so happy to take the road !

ENJOY YOUR QUILTING !




7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! We'll do a yo-yo tally when you get back.
    Hugs ~ Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time in Spain. It is a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !