I've always written lists : shopping lists, to-do lists, not-to-do lists, to-read lists, to-watch lists, children lists, hubby lists, menus lists, budget lists, pending lists, vacations lists, quilting lists, and even lists of lists !.........
Today, first vacation day, I wrote my most important one (in green, as it is the color of hope!) :
My quilting list :
- 13 (square in a square) siggy's waiting to be done and sent out
(what a shame !)
- 4 applique bunnies waiting to be brought together in a nice top
- 1 "country bears" top to be quilted
- 18 applique blocks (3 done) to complete ("Floral Delight",a
Lori Smith pattern)
- "Toffees and Lollipops" : half-quilted single bed quilt, for
my grandson Andrea
- an applique quilting bag to assemble (japanese "taupe" fabrics)
- yoyo's pending(desperate fabric circles are crying in their box)
- +... a pile of UFO's that I'd better not have a look at....
Well, the Q-LIST is neat, the message is clear : TAKE YOUR NEEDLE !
OK, I'll start with the first line and, one by one, at ease in the garden, I'll sew.... It will be a breeze !
1. The summer vacations
2. Always one (or more) project in my mind
3. My sense of humour
4. First cup of coffee (espresso), alone in the kitchen,
everybody still asleep.
5. Comfortable summer shoes for my (acking) feet