"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Saturday, June 3, 2006

JUST A FEW WORDS.....

We enjoyed it so much that we're going back to the sea again, this week-end, until next Tuesday........
A hard week is over : we had to prepare the graduation exams at school, much to do, + many time consuming "bla-bla"meetings, nervous students... AND my own 2 youngest children stressing for their own exams (they enter the univerity by next september), asking for help...

Restricted quilting time, this week :only made some yoyo's (Hi, Jeanne, if you read me !) and a little needleturn applique... It will be better in 3 weeks : two whole months school vacation !

GRATITUDES
........................

1. Sunshine, AT LAST ! We had almost 3 weeks rain...

2. Our grandson, Andrea (aged 1) is standing straight on his leggs, he is about to walk !

3. My husband laughing with our children. I could hear them from the kitchen...

4. I ordered a quilting book by Linda Brannock : Miss Jump's Quilt Album.

5. After the rain : a nice moment, sitting in my roccking chair, on the terrace, eyes closed, ears and nose open, peaceful....

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a restful visit to the seashore, and come back feeling refreshed and ready to make it through to the end of the school year. Let us know when your grandson starts walking!
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog, through Jeanne's and it's a treasure. Welcome to the world of blogging. I've enjoyed reading your adventures. Enjoy your time at the sea, it is so refreshing. I'm going to look into the "Women of the Bible" yahoo group. It sounds like an interesting place for quilters of faith...

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !