"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

LAZY GIRL !

I don't work on Wednesdays...... so everyone was out when I woke up at 8, this morning.......
No housekeeping (so did I decide !), no shopping, a whoooooooole day to take it easy...... Aaaaaah, the pleasure to feel rich with T I M E ...... (Lazy girl !!!).

QUILTING
..................

"Stars for my sister" : binding on the go
Yoyo's Status : 6 today >>>>>>>Total : 11
Floral Delight 1st block : pending
UFO's : crying miserably on the shelve

GRATITUDES
.......................

1. Breakfast on the terrace..... alone with the birds

2. My quilting magazine (Australian P&Q) in the mailbox (a "special applique" issue)

3. A phone call from hubby at work

4. Afternoon quilting bee, with a delicious birthday cake (apricot mousse)

5. Nice messages on my blog

An additional one, just now : the sound of a joyful, light spring rain, through my open window...


My batteries are regenerated : Nadine is ready for tomorrow !!!



2 comments:

  1. Smiling at "rich with time" and the sound of rain.
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed reading your blog, will come back often to visit !

    Patty at MorningRamble

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !