"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, May 22, 2006

JUST AN ORDINARY DAY...

Well, Mondays are Mondays.....

Wake up (ouch! my back!)
Hot shower (thank God for my shower!)
what shall I wear ???????(as usual : trousers and blouse. Why do you ask ?)
quick breakfast (no more cereals ?)
where are my keys ??????..... and where are my kisses ????? Thank you !
Ready ? Go !!!
Switch on the radio (bad news!).... Turn on the CD player (aaaaahhhh : Billie Holiday!)
The school is there ...
Put a smile on your face... Ready ? Go, enter the arena !!!!


QUILTING
--------------

Yoyo's status : ZERO total : 11

Floral Delight : needleturn applique, concave curves : ARGHHHHHH (but I'm improving AND enjoying!). I'm pleased with the result, so far...


GRATITUDES
-----------------

1. Hot/cold water on demand ( to think that it's a luxury in other parts of the world !). I feel compassion and admiration for so many of our sisters ...

2. A very interesting conversation at school

3. Short visit to my quilt shop on my way back home

4. A nice cup of coffee with my DH (ha! planning the holidays!)

5. A quiet family evening in the sitting room
.............................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy monday to me !
    Mine was lazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !