"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

A very special day, indeed : my wishes go to all mothers in the world, especially the lonely ones...

We had the children today : all four of them together around the table is becoming seldom and I was so pleased...even if it's difficult for me to watch how different they are. How hard it is to please everyone, to make them feel ease and open to each other, without competition, to listen to them without making any comment, letting them having their own experiences..... I cherish them so strongly, I know they love me too..... how come that I sometimes feel like a "has been" to them ? My darling hubby had organized a barbecue, I had prepared all sorts of salads (their favourites)..... they came at 1pm (with beautiful flowers) .... and left two hours later to meet friends. Hubby and I faced together in the kitchen, a tender kiss, and we quietly washed the dishes, having a nice cup of coffee......... Happy mother's day ..........No comment..............


Never explain, never complain.
Tomorrow is another day ..........
If you want the rainbow, sometimes you've got to accept the rain.

1 comment:

  1. {{A big hug}}
    It's different when they grow up, isn't it?
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !